luni, 12 septembrie 2011

Lucky charms bracelet





What you see in this picture is not what it used to be.
Originally, this is a plain silver chain/bracelet  for man. I got it  from Radu. He's someone very special and dear to me. But he's quite far away. So I thought wearing his brace I'll have him somehow closer to me. But in order to wear it every day I wanted to...upgrade it. What can I say, I don't like plain stuff. I like 'em complicated just like me.

That's how I've got the idea of adding some lucky charms so that this will be not only something to remind me of him, but also to bring me good luck.

It may seem easy what I did but it actually took me many hours. It was quite hard using silver wire to add those charms to the chain.

Beside the silver chain and silver wire I only  used some metallic beads, a toggle clasp, and metallic charms. If you're curious about the numbers, sorry, I didn't count anything. What can I tell you insted is what charms I used. So here we go: a heart and of course a key to it :), a lock, a cross , a fish ( this golden fish is made of silver :p ), a wing(angel wing), 4-leaf clover, and a horseshoe.

The only tools used are: a round nose plier and a wire cutter.

Hope I didn't forget to write down any details.
I have no idea what others will say about my bracelet, but i really love wearing it. I even adore that it's quite noisy every time i make a move with my hand.
How can I not love something heartmade? Can you?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu