sâmbătă, 16 iulie 2011

Painting everywhere....

I like furniture. Really. I was always interested in everything related to art so interior design as well.
That's why almost everything in my room is somehow made or decorated by me.
Since childhood I was crazy about painting especially where it was forbidden. Like...hmmm...when I started to draw on my neighbour's door...or another friend's wall. Just because I grew up doesn't mean I stopped.
So...yesterday I suddenly realised that I want, mmm, actually need some drawers to put my beads in. That's why I...kind of stoled some pieces of furniture with drawers. From my mom's room. But there was no way to leave them untouched .
I got some paint. Blue, red and white wich I mixed to get purple.
On a side I also draw a castle and wrote :" I still believe in fairytales".
Huh, seeing what I do, reading what I've just wrote, you wouldn't guess my age. I'm already 21...but still so childish...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu